LOVE is a very strong word, yet people say it but very few mean it. How can you say you love someone only for you to abandon them in time of need?? When things start to go wrong, they look for who to blame. Love is not just a four letter word, its a promise. I know how many “I LOVE YOU” text and messages, I have gotten this week alone.
     I loved my ex with all my heart and soul. I was ready to take blame for him (that’s how much he meant to me). Bibi was a perfect gentleman, but he was never straight forward. Funny thing was that (some people would say, ladies like bad boys or they like being lied too) but I couldn’t see his lies. I knew he had flaws but I was so sure we could work throught the flaws (afterall no-one is perfect).
     Bibi broke my heart and threw the pieces to my face. I felt so empty, so sad. All this while, I thought he loved me he didn’t!. Well, I have taken it as part of life.
There is a time to love and a time for that love to die
Things we do for the people we love, makes us scared to do for another person.
My love is lost, waiting for someone to bring it back to me
Have you also lost love before?